How to Add Flag Counter Widget to Blog

| Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Every time I open my blog, the first thing that I really wanna see or put an eye to my blog is my "flag counter widget" at the bottom part of my posts because with this I will be noticed and at the same time guided on how much visitors or readers in different countries visited my blog in a particular day or time. In this post,I'm going to share with you on "how to install or add flag counter widget to your blog".

Basic Steps to Install  Flag Counter Widget to your Blog

First, You need to visit http://flagcounter.com. At the homepage, you will see a configuration for a flag counter widget (it's up to you to make your how style of flag widget). At the right side, you click the button GET YOUR FLAG COUNTER. You are ask to register but for now you'll just skip it. Then, you will see a code for website, just copy the first one and go to your blog design layout and add a new HTML/JAVASCRIPT  widget  to your design  where we can to put or paste flag counter widget code that you copied.

This is the example of the Flag Counter Widget.
Free counters!



Email Address :
Thank you!

4 comments:

bloogyboo said...

thanks

HACKNAREN said...

good blog site aa

Nandy Yray said...

thanks for visiting my blog.

bayrak said...

1. sınıf olta bayrak yelken bayrak plaj bayrak plaj bayrağı yelken bayrağı olta bayrağı http://www.bayrakolta.com

Post a Comment

Free counters!
Related Posts with Thumbnails