Best 10 Timeless Influential Articles of Steve Pavlina

| Sunday, August 21, 2011
One of the best bloggers in the history, Mr. Steve Pavlina.

Have you guys heard about Steve Pavlina? If not, then you should know him and also his timeless, helpful and very influential articles about tips and personal development. Actually, I just knew him by just looking and searching for articles on web that can somehow help me to build my personality better and I found it very useful. For me, all his posts are so great because they influenced millions of people by generation to generations. These are the type of articles on blog that can never be obsoleted or expired, they continue to help other young ones who want to develop something in particular aspect in life. Like I said, they are timeless because all the articles are made with no limitations with respect to time or date. These will still remain fresh and also valuable to all the readers of his admirable blog.



Who is your favorite blogger?
I know there are lots of famous bloggers in this era, but  I have only one blogger who really admired to make my own and that is Mr. Steve. While reading his very energizing and enticing posts, I was able to get a picture of him  of  what type of person he was. In fact, I compiled some of his best articles that he ever made and these are the following:

The 10 Timeless and Influential Articles of Steve Pavlina

  1. 10 Reasons You Should Never Get a Job
  2. How to Discover Your Life Purpose in About 20 Minutes
  3. How to Make Money From Your Blog
  4. How to Decide When to End a Long-term Relationship
  5. 10 Tips for College Students
  6. How to Get Up Right Away When Your Alarm Goes Off
  7. 10 Tips for a Better Cover Letter
  8. How to Be a Man
  9. 10 Reasons You Should Never Have a Religion
  10. How to Make Lots of Money During a Recession
If you have time, read these articles and surely you will like them. Thank you guys and hope you will also be influenced by his articles.

Email Address Here:

Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Free counters!
Related Posts with Thumbnails